Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

little bubblelooz...

that's right, you're at the blog that my papa set up for me. mama's the one who's uploading the pics and stuff onto the blog. here's more info about me: my name's not bubblelooz.. (papa and mama just like to call me that...) my name is actually kienan foo zi en. i was supposed to be born on 18 jan 2007. but as God would have it, i only came out on 20 jan 2007. and this was after mama had to check-in to the hospital to induce labour so that i could come out. even then, it took one and a half days before mama started having contractions! after much pain, pushing and prayers, i was finally introduced to this big big world at 4.30pm on saturday, 20 jan 2007. my height/length - 52cm my weight - 3.49kg! okies, enough about me... but you do realise that this blog is all about me. so you can continue browsing through this blog and track my growth and development! :)

Friday, September 28, 2007

day out at the pool!


we're at swissotel the stamford for the weekend.. and papa and mama decide to bring me swimming! i love the water.. but the sun's kinda getting in my eyes...

mama and me!!! papa says i look like a hamburger face in the lower pic. cause my cheeks are sooo chubby and fat! (but seriously, don't i look cute?!)
papa, mama and me! (xiao yi is behind the camera here...) our first family pic when we go swimming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U've a beautiful baby there! Just thought of recommendin you a senior financial consultant of prudential.His professionalism will be able to aid u in planning the future of ur baby! Should you be interested, contact Frankie Tan at tan.chee.chong@prudential.com.sg or 97947879! My warmest regards to ur whole family! :)